Veteran goalkeeper Marco Storari has signed a new contract that could keep him at AC Milan till June 2018.
The 40-year-old returned to get a second spell at Milan from Cagliari in January on a six-month deal, with Gabriel moving within the opposite path on loan.
Storari didn’t function for the Rossoneri in 2016-17, but they have nonetheless opted to hand him a one-year renewal as experienced back-up for teenage sensation Gianluigi Donnarumma.
The keeper started his expert career at Ancona and represented Napoli and Messina just before arriving at Milan for the very first time in 2007.
Immediately after loan spells with Levante, Cagliari, Fiorentina and Sampdoria, he left Milan on a permanent basis in 2010, signing a contract with Juventus to grow to be Gianluigi Buffon’s deputy in Turin.
Storari returned to Cagliari in 2015 and can now be relied upon to aid the improvement of Donnarumma, Alessandro Guarnone and Alessandro Plizzari.
- Enjoying gaining the experience of UEFA Champions League in FIFA 19
- The method of gaining VC quickly in NBA 2K18
- The method of gaining VC rapid in NBA 2K18
- Banning a certain formation in FIFA Ultimate Group on behalf of EA
- Whilst unveiling the curtain more than music for FIFA 18 and also the remixing of Champions League Anthem with Hans Zimmer
- Sell to us Skype:alexdfino